Prev: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: LAST DAY of the Summer Sale…. Next: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: LAST DAY of the Summer Sale….

Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: LAST DAY of the Summer Sale….

From: Roger Bell_West <roger@f...>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 20:39:50 +0100
Subject: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: LAST DAY of the Summer Sale….

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 08:38:56PM +0100, Jon Tuffley wrote:
>Hi Roger, thanks for that - unfortunately as the complete
techno-luddite that I am, not sure now to embed it into the store - and
by the time I can get my web chap to respond to it the deadline will be
passed! Sorry, but thanks for the thought and for taking the time to do
it….. :-)

No worries, I wrote it for play-by-forum games on BGG. If anyone else
has a use for it:

https://firedrake.org/cgi-bin/countdown-setup.cgi

will let you generate your own deadlines.

Prev: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: LAST DAY of the Summer Sale…. Next: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: LAST DAY of the Summer Sale….