Prev: Re: just got my goodies Next: OFFICIAL - GZG: LAST DAY of the Summer Sale….

OFFICIAL - GZG: LAST DAY of the Summer Sale….

From: Jon Tuffley <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 11:06:56 +0100
Subject: OFFICIAL - GZG: LAST DAY of the Summer Sale….

UPDATE - FRIDAY 21st JULY 2017:

SUMMER SALE ENDS TODAY!

As I write this, there are just over TWELVE HOURS left on the Summer
Sale - it ends on the stroke of MIDNIGHT TONIGHT by UK time - so if
you're elsewhere in the world please don't forget the time difference!

Get your orders in before the deadline, you don't want to turn into
pumpkins or something like that......

Jon (GZG), Friday 21st July 2017.

www.gzg.com

As usual, please feel free to spread this as far and wide as you can, on
whatever forums, blogs, websites and social media outlets where people
might be interested in the information! Thanks!

Prev: Re: just got my goodies Next: OFFICIAL - GZG: LAST DAY of the Summer Sale….