Prev: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: Heads-Up on Summer Offer…. Next: Re: MTM Ranges, Fighters et al

Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: Heads-Up on Summer Offer….

From: Doug Evans via Gzg <gzg@f...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 01:01:45 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: Heads-Up on Summer Offer….

I just checked the storefront, and there's no more news! WHY MUST WE
WAIT?!?!
*snicker*
Doug (See? I'm still The_Beast)

On Sunday, July 9, 2017, 5:17:23 PM CDT, Jon Tuffley <jon@gzg.com>
wrote:

UPDATE - SUNDAY 9th JULY 2017:

SUMMER SPECIAL OFFER - ADVANCE NOTICE!

Summer is flying by, it'll be over before we know it…… hope you're
all making the most of it!
One or two customers have recently asked me if I'm going to do a Summer
Offer this year - some years I do, some I don't, I don't like to make it
too predictable - but after some serious thought I have decided that
YES, there will be one this year; it will start next weekend (Saturday
15th) and will run for ONE WEEK ONLY. I will post more details on the
store over the next couple of days, so please check the front (news)
page of the webstore each day if you want to know what is
happening……

More news soon….

Jon (GZG), Sunday 9th July 2017.

www.gzg.com
As usual, please feel free to spread this as far and wide as you can, on
whatever forums, blogs, websites and social media outlets where people
might be interested in the information! Thanks!

Prev: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: Heads-Up on Summer Offer…. Next: Re: MTM Ranges, Fighters et al