Prev: Re: [FT] Sensors and Sensibility(long) Next: RE: [FT]Sensors and Sensibility[LONG]

Re: [ft] Fighter Momentum Conservation(was:[OT]UnpredictableAI)

From: aebrain@a...
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 101 23:21:31 GMT
Subject: Re: [ft] Fighter Momentum Conservation(was:[OT]UnpredictableAI)

> *chuckle* I travel for over an hour to get to work, and the same back.
And
> to get to wednesday's swordfighting training, the train trip is 2.5
hours.
> And the same back. And I call none of that 'vacation' ;)
>
> So where do I live? The Netherlands, a tiny, vastly overpopulated
country.
> Go figure ;)

Yes, communications in the Netherlands are rather good. I used to drive
from
Hengelo in the far east to Den Haag in the far west on weekends just to
get to
the Boutique de la Grande Armee, a good wargaming shop with a games room
*AND
BAR* in the back. Jonge Jenever and WRG Ancients... Heck, it was less
than 300
km one-way, we do that on weekends when going shopping in Sydney.

Tot Ziens,
AEB

This message was sent using the AustarMetro Internet Web Mail System.

Prev: Re: [FT] Sensors and Sensibility(long) Next: RE: [FT]Sensors and Sensibility[LONG]