Prev: OFFICIAL - GZG: a week away….. Next: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: a week away…..

OFFICIAL - GZG: a week away…..

From: Jon Tuffley <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 10:35:12 +0100
Subject: OFFICIAL - GZG: a week away…..

UPDATE - THURSDAY 11th MAY 2017:

IMPORTANT - I'M AWAY FOR A WEEK, 13th-21st MAY!

I am AWAY on a short break from this coming weekend (13th May) to the
following weekend (21st May). During this time the online store will
remain open and orders can still be placed as normal, but NOTHING WILL
BE PROCESSED OR DISPATCHED until after I'm back.

I will have no access to email, so will not be able to answer or respond
to anything during that week. If you have a technical problem with
anything on the store, please email Paul Owen (see the "contacts"
section), but for any other queries please be patient and I'll deal with
them as soon as I can after my return.

All orders placed up to today (Thursday 11th) should get packed and
dispatched before I go, but anything placed on or after the 12th will
most likely have to wait until after my trip - thanks for your
understanding!

Jon (GZG), 11th May 2017.

www.gzg.com

Prev: OFFICIAL - GZG: a week away….. Next: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: a week away…..