Prev: Re: Gmail bouncing mail? Next: Re: Gmail bouncing mail?

Re: Gmail bouncing mail?

From: Kevin Walker <list_mail@a...>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 23:12:26 -0700
Subject: Re: Gmail bouncing mail?

Do you by chance have multiple accounts that feed into a gmail account?
just noticed mine had the same problem after I turned my domain related
email handling to gmail.  The list mail is sent to an alternate account
address but feeds into my main gmail so when I forget to change the
sending
account it goes out from my main email address and not the one that is
registered to the gzg@firedrake list.

Kevin

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 10:31 PM, Evyn MacDude <evyn.macdude@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Has Gmail been bouncing mail from the list?
> --
> Evyn

mpaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link>