Prev: Re: Recommendations for near future space combat books? Next: Re: 25mm RE: 15mm OGRE [image attachments removed]

RE: 25mm RE: 15mm OGRE

From: Douglas Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 13:50:02 +0000
Subject: RE: 25mm RE: 15mm OGRE

From: Douglas Evans
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2016 8:48 AM
To: 'gzg@firedrake.org' <gzg@firedrake.org>
Subject: 25mm RE: 15mm OGRE

Sorry, all. I just found this in my draft folder; not sure if still of
interest, but will post anyway:

At my second GenCon, a company which did vacuform walls and structures,
Sci Fi Supply, ran two BIG scale games. One was Star Wars Space ships
with an SD about seven foot long, rebel frigate about five, and
micromachine fighters, and a mixed 6mm/25mm OGRE.  Approach was 6mm,
then, after the ranks were thinned, 25mm.

I’d think a good MK V would require four model(Bulldog?) tanks tracks
and lower hulls supporting a platform with a huge OGRE hull above.

Doug

Prev: Re: Recommendations for near future space combat books? Next: Re: 25mm RE: 15mm OGRE [image attachments removed]