Prev: RE: GZG STORE UPGRADE IN PROGRESS! Next: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: Making the best of it…?

Re: GZG STORE UPGRADE IN PROGRESS!

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 08:55:05 -0400
Subject: Re: GZG STORE UPGRADE IN PROGRESS!

No, I only asked because the *only* complaint I've heard from folks
about
the GZG site is the lack of images. They are hesitant to order sight
unseen
(and in a couple of cases I know folks who had a mini that required
assembling weren't sure what the end product was supposed to look like
as
they had no image to guide them). I and you (and pretty much everyone on
the list here) have a long history with GZG, but not everyone else does.
was hoping an expansion to the images would be coming so I could get the
word out to folks who have had their reservations could feel better
about
new orders.  :-)

Mk