Prev: Re: GZG STORE UPGRADE IN PROGRESS! Next: Re: GZG STORE UPGRADE IN PROGRESS!

RE: GZG STORE UPGRADE IN PROGRESS!

From: Douglas Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 12:21:43 +0000
Subject: RE: GZG STORE UPGRADE IN PROGRESS!

Oh, Indy, he’s actually been doing quite well of late. Not that he
couldn’t do a wee bit better… ;->=

Now, Jon, the last time I read ‘Don’t panic’, it was on the
outside of a certain galactic travel guide. Look where THAT got me.

Still getting the knack of banging the rocks together.

And, please note folks are STILL singing the praises of the wormhole on
TMP, even if you claim delays.

Doug