Prev: Re: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: Movement system(s)? was: Re: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it. Next: John, how we miss you... WAS: RE: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: Movement system(s)?

Building on Full Thrust Light

From: Bobby <hansuke@g...>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 13:11:07 -0500
Subject: Building on Full Thrust Light

Just to throw my hopes and desires into into the pot:

I really like the format of FT Light. It would be great to see new rules
published as add-on modules, so that anyone could pick and choose what
modules to use in any given game. I could then add them to a notebook
like
I did to other old rules systems in the 70's and 80's.