Prev: Re: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: Movement system(s)? was: Re: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it. Next: Re: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: Movement system(s)? was: Re: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it.

Re: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: Movement system(s)? was: Re: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it.

From: Damond Walker <damosan@g...>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 09:29:53 -0400
Subject: Re: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: Movement system(s)? was: Re: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it.

How many games?  Maybe one or two in Jon and company's FTJava app.  On
the
tabletop?  At ECC with the big tables I've seen speeds in excess of 20 a
few times.  On regular tables  generally in the 12 - 16mu range.  In
cinematic it is easier to maintain speed so average speed is higher than
vector where you make a pass, slow down to zero, and then accel again.

In my experience high speed results in missed firing opportunities.