Prev: Continuum? RE: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it. Next: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: Movement system(s)? was: Re: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it.

Re: Continuum? RE: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it.

From: Charles Taylor <nerik@r...>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 20:50:12 +0100
Subject: Re: Continuum? RE: [FT] Quiet in here, isn't it.

In message <BLUPR05MB197031952B70C7FC94972D1CA83F0@BLUPR05MB1970.nampr
d05.prod.outlook.com>
	  Douglas Evans <devans@nebraska.edu> wrote:

> Which brings up questions I was just thinking of asking...

> How many of the 'old crew' have tried new versions? How many like?

> Personally, I find the Continuum's 'sideslip' worded so loosely, along
> with the examples, as to nullify the movement structure altogether,
> but the young turks are correct in labeling me a 'curmudgeon'. I HAVE
> used it as signature whenever I bother.

How does it compare with the wording in the WDA?

On that subject, I recently had a look at the old WDA, I last updated
it back in 2003!

Relatedly, is there a 'Full Thrust Fan Creations Wiki' or similar
(I've had a look, but the only Wiki I found was the FT FAQ, last
updated in 2009 IIRC).

--
Charles Taylor