Prev: RE: GZG Official: LAST DAY of the GZG 30th Birthday Offer! Next: GZG Official: News Update - more on COLOURS show, 12th September!

GZG Official: News Update - COLOURS show, 12th September!

From: Jon Tuffley <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 15:16:05 +0100
Subject: GZG Official: News Update - COLOURS show, 12th September!

UPDATE - SATURDAY 29th AUGUST 2015:

"COLOURS" IS BACK....

....and we will be there supporting it as usual! After their break last
year, the ever-popular COLOURS show (by Newbury and Reading Wargames
Society) is back at NEWBURY RACECOURSE on Saturday the 12th September.
Please note that this is a ONE-DAY event rather than the old two-day
show, which makes a lot of sense - the Sunday was always very sparsely
attended anyway, with public transport being much more difficult. On
Saturday, the Racecourse's own rail stop is open making this one of the
easiest shows to get to by train - but there is also masses of free car
parking. We will have a whole load of NEW RELEASES out for the show; if
I get the time to preview any here I will, otherwise you'll just have to
turn up and see for yourselves!

More details between now and the show, please check back here regularly
for further updates....

..

Thanks for reading,

Jon (GZG), 29/8/15.

As always with our updates, please feel free to forward or re-post the
above news update to any relevant websites, forums, blogs or social
media where you think people may find it of interest! Thanks!  :-)