Prev: Re: Interest in re-vitalizing the UFTWWWP? Next: Re: SG:AC discussions (was: Official - More re GZG news update - NEW RELEASES!)

RE: Interest in re-vitalizing the UFTWWWP?

From: Douglas Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 15:12:08 +0000
Subject: RE: Interest in re-vitalizing the UFTWWWP?

Perhaps my vision is colored by a lot of time on TMP and LAF, but, with
the Skullworks support, I think XD may be pulling ahead, albeit, I'm not
sure how much the German group is in contention.

However, there's still a heck of a lot of love for FT II, so Full Thrust
has always had a variety of versions, and was always stated as the
intention in the FT II book. I would love to see UFTWWWP come back. Jim
Klein et al are doing marvelous work, but not near the breadth of the
old site.

As to what/how, I would only add my own dismal experience with Go Daddy.
My store now uses a local provider in
Lincoln-Can-You-Believe-Your-Eyes-Nebraska for years with great success.
Ask friends to ask other local businesses what they use. Or, so I
suggest.

May the Great Bird smile on your endeavor, Mark!

Doug