Prev: Re: SG:AC discussions (was: Official - More re GZG news update - NEW RELEASES!) Next: Re: SG:AC discussions (was: Official - More re GZG news update - NEW RELEASES!)

Re: SG:AC discussions (was: Official - More re GZG news update - NEW RELEASES!)

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 17:29:58 +0100
Subject: Re: SG:AC discussions (was: Official - More re GZG news update - NEW RELEASES!)

On Sunday 14 Sep 2014 11:05:01 Seamus wrote:
> textfilter: chose text/plain from a multipart/alternative
>
> On Sat, Sep 13, 2014 at 8:33 PM, Seamus <fomorianwolf@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > Currently, the SG2 rules collapse with anything more than about 3
squads

> per side. What would be the best ways to address this issue?
>
> Er, that should read "...more than about 2 platoons per side".

We've had battles (using 25mm) with 3-4 platoons a side, including
vehicle platoons. The only problem was that I seem to recall damage
against vehicles was very random - you could take one out in a single
hit, or it could survive lots of hits unscathed.

--
Be seeing you,	      Games: http://www.glendale.org.uk/
Sam.		      Posts: http://www.google.com/+SamuelPenn