Prev: GZG OFFICIAL: new FT starship releases just up on store! Next: GZG OFFICIAL: Last pre-SALUTE update....

GZG OFFICIAL: Latest update, SALUTE and stuff....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 13:19:15 +0000
Subject: GZG OFFICIAL: Latest update, SALUTE and stuff....

  UPDATE - TUESDAY 25th MARCH 2014:

Sorry for the long gap between news posts, I've had my head down over
the casting machine busily making stock ready for SALUTE, which is
now only just over two working weeks away! As mentioned in my last
update (see the front page of the webstore), if anyone wants to place
a pre-order for the show (pre-paid OR cash-on-the-day) then time is
now getting a bit short - I would REALLY appreciate it if you could
get any more preorders in to me by this Friday (28th) at the latest.
Any that arrive after that date will be done IF POSSIBLE, but I can't
guarantee to have time to fit them in. I'm still keeping up with
mailorders in between casting show stock, but please allow a few
extra days for dispatch between now and the show weekend. During the
pre-show week itself (week commencing 7th April) I will be very
unlikely to be able to dispatch any mailorders at all, any that are
placed then will be dealt with as soon as possible once SALUTE is
over.

I have not been able to get any new releases up on store during
March, so I will now be holding all the new items over for launch at
SALUTE, and they will then be available to mailorder very soon
afterwards. I will try (time permitting) to post some details of the
new items here before the show so you can all work out what you want
to buy there - otherwise, you'll just have to come along to the stand
(TK12, in the same spot that we've been for the last couple of years)
and see what we have!

Thanks for reading, more news soon!

Jon (GZG)

www.gzg.com

Prev: GZG OFFICIAL: new FT starship releases just up on store! Next: GZG OFFICIAL: Last pre-SALUTE update....