Prev: GZG OFFICIAL: new 15mm releases just up on store! Next: GZG OFFICIAL: Latest update, SALUTE and stuff....

GZG OFFICIAL: new FT starship releases just up on store!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 18:13:53 +0000
Subject: GZG OFFICIAL: new FT starship releases just up on store!

UPDATE - SUNDAY 23rd FEBRUARY 2014:

With less than a week to go till the voucher expiry deadline, I've
just made it - FIVE new FT ship miniatures just uploaded to the
store: two new classes for the CRUSTIES (the FT1606 Light Cruiser and
FT1603 Corvette-sized Attack Craft) and - on the basis that you can
never have too many targets civilian ships - three new MERCHANTS:
FT349A Stobart class Can-Hauler, FT349B Pinder-class Tanker and FT352
Crenshaw class Penal Transport! Please check out the relevant pages
in the store listings, or just click on the new models shown at the
foot of the store home page.

I had hoped to have the Crusties' Fighters ready for full production
as well, but a combination of time, amount of orders and my nasty
cold have conspired to prevent this happening - they will most
probably be released in March now, so watch out of more news.

Jon (GZG)

www.gzg.com

PS: as always, feel free to repost this anywhere it may be of interest!

Prev: GZG OFFICIAL: new 15mm releases just up on store! Next: GZG OFFICIAL: Latest update, SALUTE and stuff....