Prev: GZG OFFICIAL: UPGRADING THE STORE! Next: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention XVII - Preregistration is open

More re GZG OFFICIAL: UPGRADING THE GZG STORE!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 17:04:30 +0000
Subject: More re GZG OFFICIAL: UPGRADING THE GZG STORE!

Hi all,

OK, further to yesterday's postings, the upgraded GZG store is now
LIVE and (mostly) working - still a few little tweaks we need to do,
as some third-party plugins we had on the old version need finding
(and buying!) again for the new version, but the basics seem to be
working.

Right now you need to go to:

www.shop.groundzerogames.co.uk

to access the new store, as using www.gzg.com (or
groundzerogames.net) will take you to the old one still (which now
has the checkout disabled, so you can't complete an order on it) -
but the other addresses will be re-directed to the new store shortly.

There are a couple of other things that we still need to sort out,
one being the option to display prices ex-VAT - right now all prices
on the store are shown INCLUDING the VAT, so non-EU customers will
have to bear this in mind; the store IS correctly deducting the VAT
at the checkout, so you won't be wrongly charged. Hopefully the
option to toggle between VAT and ex-VAT prices displayed on the store
will be restored soon.

The direct card payment gateway is also not switched on right now,
though I hope that will rectified later today; in the meantime the
Paypal gateway is working fine, and I know most of you use that as
the preferred option anyway.

Most of our existing customers SHOULD find that their accounts and
other details have all been transferred over to the new store - BUT
I'm afraid there was a bit of a problem with any new accounts created
within the last couple of weeks, which MAY not have been transferred
- if you are one of the few customers affected, please accept our
apologies and take a few moments to create a new account. If you have
any problems at all, feel free to contact us directly be email.

If anyone finds any glitches or problems with the new store other
than those I've already mentioned, please let both me and Paul (our
web admin) know, by email to <jon@gzg.com> and
<paul@binarynetworks.co.uk>.

Now the VERY GOOD news:
ALL of the NEW RELEASES that we had out for WARFARE last weekend are
now up on the new store and fully available for mailorder!
PLUS, the 2013 CHRISTMAS OFFERS are now live - very similar to
previous years, but with a few minor changes that I hope will be
appreciated! Please check out the front page of the new store for
full details.

Thanks,

Jon (GZG)