Prev: GZG OFFICIAL: BDoT and GRUNTZ books.... Next: More re GZG OFFICIAL: UPGRADING THE GZG STORE!

GZG OFFICIAL: UPGRADING THE STORE!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 10:38:35 +0000
Subject: GZG OFFICIAL: UPGRADING THE STORE!

A VERY IMPORTANT NOTE for all our customers:

We are in the process of changing the software version that runs our
online store, moving from the obsolescent Cubecart 4 to the new
Cubecart 5; this should all happen (barring problems) within the next
day or so, but during the transfer the "old" store will have to be
CLOSED to new orders for a short time. Please bear with us through
the transition, and check back to the store regularly - when you see
a new-style storefront then everything should be back up and running
again, and as soon as it is all done then we'll be uploading all the
NEW RELEASE items AND announcing the details of our 2013 Christmas
Offers!

Thanks,

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

Prev: GZG OFFICIAL: BDoT and GRUNTZ books.... Next: More re GZG OFFICIAL: UPGRADING THE GZG STORE!