Prev: Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW RELEASES time again! Next: Re: More Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW RELEASES time again!

Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW RELEASES time again!

From: Randy Wolfmeyer <rwwolfme@g...>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 14:27:48 -0600
Subject: Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW RELEASES time again!

The Japanese are the final nail in the coffin of my resistance to
switching
over to 15mm.  (The 15mm U.N.S.C. Guy that tagged along with my
Christmas
order last year also helped get that idea going..)  Apparently it's also
going to be the funeral of my fun money if you release too many more
things
I like.

Randy Wolfmeyer.

On Thursday, November 14, 2013, Ground Zero Games wrote:

> Further to my post of new stuff a couple of days ago, the latest 15mm
> infantry packs (Japanese, Colonials, Pan-African) have now been
> previewed with piccies on Dropship Horizon:

http://www.dropshiphorizon.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/more-new-troops-from-g
zg.html