Prev: Re: More Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW RELEASES time again! Next: Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW RELEASES time again!

Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW RELEASES time again!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 19:30:53 +0000
Subject: Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW RELEASES time again!

Further to my post of new stuff a couple of days ago, the latest 15mm
infantry packs (Japanese, Colonials, Pan-African) have now been
previewed with piccies on Dropship Horizon:

http://www.dropshiphorizon.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/more-new-troops-from-g
zg.html

All these are in production and I've just finished casting stock
ready to take to WARFARE this weekend; once we're back from the show
and have everything unpacked, I'll be getting all the new releases up
on the store for mailorders.

Best,

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

Prev: Re: More Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW RELEASES time again! Next: Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW RELEASES time again!