Prev: Re: GZG official: Request for a small favour....? Next: Re: GZG official: Request for a small favour....?

Re: GZG official: Request for a small favour....?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 17:34:02 +0000
Subject: Re: GZG official: Request for a small favour....?

Many thanks to those who responded so quickly - I think I've now got
plenty of options, will choose some to send on to the article author
who will then forward a selection to the mag editor - exactly what
finally gets used will be up to the editor and the layout/graphics
person, so I won't have any control over that...... but hopefully a
few will get in!

Thanks again!  :-)

Jon (GZG)