Prev: Re: GZG official: Request for a small favour....? Next: Re: GZG official: Request for a small favour....?

Re: GZG official: Request for a small favour....?

From: Randy Wolfmeyer <rwwolfme@g...>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 18:42:36 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG official: Request for a small favour....?

Hi Jon - I've got a few pictures in this gallery on Flickr that are of a
Full Thrust game in play at a convention.  http://flic.kr/s/aHsj7R46o5

This gallery has a few 25mm figures in play:
http://flic.kr/s/aHsiYE1zus

I've got a few more from a game this summer that I should try and get
posted as well.

Let me know if any of those might work.

Randy Wolfmeyer