Prev: Re: FTJava still running? Next: Commercial: Gruntz GZG Salute.

RE: Lawn Thrust

From: Douglas Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 12:00:42 +0000
Subject: RE: Lawn Thrust

I've been so for years, only, as I said on his previous posts, with lawn
stakes. He mentions that the wind knocks the ships over.

Really, I've driveway reflectors and broken stake sprinklers, plastic
lids with 12 sections around the edges, 100' tape measures, plastic
bottles and squirt guns (water pistols) for ship bodies, everything BUT
whatever to finally put it together.

 I mean, there's a friggin' park with contiguous space for three
football pitches (kids play in the summer) two blocks from my house!

Great plans, lousy execution...

Doug