Prev: Re: GZG Official - New FT Releases, just in time! Next: Re: GZG Official - Last day reminder!

GZG Official - Last day reminder!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 22:05:40 +0000
Subject: GZG Official - Last day reminder!

Hello all,

A last reminder that the Xmas offers finish TOMORROW (Thursday)
evening, at midnight UK time (which will be sometime in the early
evening for those of you in the US/Canada). Orders placed now are not
guaranteed to get mailed before Christmas - though I'll do my best to
ship as many as I can - but at least you will get the special deals
of the free stuff and the discount voucher as long as your order is
of a qualifying value. Please see the front page of the webstore for
full details!

Best wishes,

Jon (GZG)

www.gzg.com

http://shop.groundzerogames.net/index.php

Prev: Re: GZG Official - New FT Releases, just in time! Next: Re: GZG Official - Last day reminder!