Prev: RE: GZG Official - New FT Releases, just in time! Next: GZG Official - Last day reminder!

Re: GZG Official - New FT Releases, just in time!

From: Allan Goodall <awgoodall@g...>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 17:17:27 -0600
Subject: Re: GZG Official - New FT Releases, just in time!

I was just going to say, "Isn't that the story of the Popplers?"

And ever since they discovered pigs are self aware, it has a real-life
analog. (Pigs may be self aware, but that doesn't stop bacon from being
delish...).

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:47 PM, Douglas Evans <devans@nebraska.edu>
wrote:

> *blinding flash*
>
> The birthing planet on Futurama!
>
> Doug

Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
awgoodall@gmail.com

Prev: RE: GZG Official - New FT Releases, just in time! Next: GZG Official - Last day reminder!