Prev: Re: Question to all, re Mecha kits... Next: Re: Question to all, re Mecha kits...

Re: Question to all, re Mecha kits...

From: martin connell <mxconnell@o...>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 18:13:07 -0500
Subject: Re: Question to all, re Mecha kits...

OK, none of the other posts had come in when I replied.

Bigger is certailny a consideration. But as someone pointed out, if it's
big
and it's metal, it gets very heavy. Heavy means hard to transport an
hard to
ship. Heavy also means they tend to return to kit form of their own
accord.
Anything much bigger than a Warmachine heavy or a GW Space marine
dreadnought gets to be a problem. If you are going back into resin,
that's a
whole nother story!

Martin