Prev: RE: GEOHEX Terrain Next: Re: Full Thrust: German Style

Re: Full Thrust: German Style

From: "gitta-chris@t..." <gitta-chris@t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 22:50:27 +0100
Subject: Re: Full Thrust: German Style

Tactica 2012 was great again, lots of beautiful tables and great
games. Here's a link to some pictures:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.395057233853811.112916.15059896
1632974&type=3

	Christian Weinhold

	Mechworld

	  Von: Frits Kuijlman <frits@kuijlman.net>
 An: gzg@firedrake.org
 Betreff: Re: Full Thrust: German Style
 Datum: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 11:58:00 +0100

 KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de [1] wrote:
 > If I may say so, the Tactica convention is well worth a visit.
http://www.hamburger-tactica.de/tactica/tactica_e.html [2] I have
taken part for several years now.  If you can't manage it next
weekend, I am pretty sure, there will be one same time next year :-)

 I am planning to go there next year and combine it with a visit to
 Miniatur Wunderland (http://www.miniatur-wunderland.de/).

 That should end up being a nice long weekend:-)
 --
 Frits Kuijlman
frits@kuijlman.net [3]

Links:
------
[1] javascript:void(0)
[2]
?ctl=dereferer&amp;to=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5oYW1idXJnZXItdGFjdGljYS5kZS90YWN0aW
NhL3RhY3RpY2FfZS5odG1s
[3] javascript:void(0)

Prev: RE: GEOHEX Terrain Next: Re: Full Thrust: German Style