Prev: Re: GEOHEX Terrain Next: Re: Full Thrust: German Style

RE: GEOHEX Terrain

From: Douglas Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 15:07:38 +0000
Subject: RE: GEOHEX Terrain

Template versus structure holding tool and medium in position?

I've a 'table' wire cutter that holds the wire at a  fixed position, its
own 'jig'. The angle is much more precise then if I were holding the
tool in my hand, and used a template laid on the foam's surface.

Unfortunately, the arm swivels right to left, instead of back and forth
to the arm, so the width of pieces is fairly small. I'd like to bevel
large levels of hills and cliffs. I think I mentioned previously my mad
scheme of collapsible mountains.

Sorry for popping in, TomB, but I'm studiously avoiding a RL work
problem, and had to do SOMETHING else.

Doug