Prev: Re: [FT] Reopening the fighter balance can of worms Next: Re: [FT] Reopening the fighter balance can of worms

Re: [FT] Reopening the fighter balance can of worms

From: Allan Goodall <awgoodall@g...>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 12:10:32 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] Reopening the fighter balance can of worms

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 4:51 AM, Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> wrote:

> Hi Allan - good to hear you have someone near you who wants to get
> into FT - now of course you may be planning to do this already, but
> my suggestion would be that you start him off with a couple of games
> of FT LIGHT before getting into the complexities of
> FT2/2.5/2-point-whatever-draft-you-choose....

I will probably use a set of fleets we used one year for the FT
tournament
at GenCon. I intend to start Mark off with the vector rules.

I don't see us having a problem, as we both managed to lean how to play
"Grant Takes Command" (part of Avalon Hill/Multi-Man Publishing's Great
Campaigns of the American Civil War series) without too much trouble.
:-)

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
awgoodall@gmail.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Reopening the fighter balance can of worms Next: Re: [FT] Reopening the fighter balance can of worms