Prev: Re: [FT] Reopening the fighter balance can of worms Next: Re: [FT] Reopening the fighter balance can of worms

Re: [FT] Reopening the fighter balance can of worms

From: Allan Goodall <awgoodall@g...>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 23:37:54 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] Reopening the fighter balance can of worms

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 8:00 AM, Roger Burton West
<roger@firedrake.org>wrote:

> That's certainly the approach I take. Points balance works a lot
better
> if you use CPV rather than NPV (i.e. adjusted for hull size), but
that's
> true of FT2.5 anyway.

I plan to use CPV instead of NPV.

Which brings up another question. I seem to remember there was another
weapon system that had a point imbalance problem, but I can't remember
which one it was. I think it was scatterguns? Or was it submunition
packs?

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
awgoodall@gmail.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Reopening the fighter balance can of worms Next: Re: [FT] Reopening the fighter balance can of worms