Prev: Re: More future history questions Next: Re: More future history questions

Re: More future history questions

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 12:03:57 +1100
Subject: Re: More future history questions

G'day Tom,

> [Tom] I have two subpoints to make: Israel, in your scenario,

I think this was a slip of the typing fingers Tom, but just to be clear
this isn't "my scenario" its most certainly Mr Friedman's - I'm just
asking what people think not adopting it as something I think will
happen. I was going to toss the book through the window in the earlier
chapters, but the final ones were as "fun" as many scifi novels (which I
have come to think of this book as).

> [Tom] Given they are a basket case today....

They're 14th largest economy in the world, not exactly a basket case -
though in absolute terms the EU as a bloc rates above the US so maybe
its not 100% clear cut ;)

Beth

Prev: Re: More future history questions Next: Re: More future history questions