Prev: Happy Christmas! Next: VTOL Flight Stand

Re: gzg-d Digest V2011 #80

From: Robin <bilgepipe@m...>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 09:23:06 +0000
Subject: Re: gzg-d Digest V2011 #80

Richard,

Nice work on the VTOL. What stand did you use? It looks very sturdy and
ideal for high-flying mode.

Thanks
Robin

Home www.gruntz.biz
Photos www.flickr.com/photos/inrepose/

<richardkirke@hotmail ]
>  Happy Christmas!			 [ Tom B <kaladorn@gmail.com> ]
>
> Administrivia:
> Administrivia:
> archives at http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/
> in case of problems, contact listmaster@firedrake.org
>

> From: Richard Kirke <richardkirke@hotmail.com>
> Subject: Re: Christmas Painting Projects
> Date: 27 December 2011 11:52:06 GMT
> To: "gzg@firedrake.org" <gzg@firedrake.org>
>

> Ok, first link didn't work.
> The Baggage Train's walker:

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/richardkirke/?action=view&current=b
ffd7daf.jpg
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 27 Dec 2011, at 11:48, "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

>> textfilter: chose text/plain from a multipart/alternative
>>
>> It's the most wonderful time of the year: I'm at my parents house and
so I'm making time to paint. I've finished a couple of things:

>> Walker from the Baggage Train

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/richardkirke/?action=viewt=bffd7daf
.jpg&evt=user_media_share

>> And an Old Crow VTOL on a stand from The Evil Empire

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/richardkirke/?action=view&current=b
81a9b1e.jpg

>> So what have you painted?
>>
>> Richard
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>

> From: Tom B <kaladorn@gmail.com>
> Subject: Happy Christmas!
> Date: 27 December 2011 20:26:52 GMT
> To: gzg@firedrake.org
>

> textfilter: chose text/plain from a multipart/alternative
>
> Just wanted to wish all my friends on the list Happy Christmas, Happy
> Hogmanay, Happy Kwanza, Happy Hannukah (or in the spelling my friend
Bob
> uses, Chhannnnukkkkkahhhhhh or something like that... something to do
with
> there not being one consensus spelling, so he inserts extra
letters....),
> Happy Holidays (if of a secular bent), Happy Yule (Jol, Noel, etc),
Happy