Prev: Re: Christmas Painting Projects Next: Re: gzg-d Digest V2011 #80

Happy Christmas!

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 15:26:52 -0500
Subject: Happy Christmas!

Just wanted to wish all my friends on the list Happy Christmas, Happy
Hogmanay, Happy Kwanza, Happy Hannukah (or in the spelling my friend Bob
uses, Chhannnnukkkkkahhhhhh or something like that... something to do
with
there not being one consensus spelling, so he inserts extra
letters....),
Happy Holidays (if of a secular bent), Happy Yule (Jol, Noel, etc),
Happy
Dies Natalis Solis Invicti, etc.

Whatever your bent, drink a dram of your favourite, lie back, and think
of
gaming.....

(Not England... it's a silly place......)

And all the best to one and all in 2012!

Thomas B.
Looking forward to ECC XV!

--
Only solitary men know the full joys of friendship. Others have their
family; but to a solitary and an exile, his friends are everything.*

Prev: Re: Christmas Painting Projects Next: Re: gzg-d Digest V2011 #80