Prev: Re: GZG CHRISTMAS SPECIAL OFFERS 2011! Next: Re: GZG CHRISTMAS SPECIAL OFFERS 2011!

Re: GZG CHRISTMAS SPECIAL OFFERS 2011!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 14:57:01 +0000
Subject: Re: GZG CHRISTMAS SPECIAL OFFERS 2011!

>  >"1) All orders for 30 or more of goods at list prices..."
>>
>>I'm surprised the 'rules lawyers' haven't jumped in. I'm assuming
neither
>>30 pieces nor 30 dollars, but 30 UKP. Thirty pounds sterling. Thirty
pieces
>>of silver... At Xmas...
>>
>>Hey, not my religion, not my problem. ;->=
>>
>>The_Beast
>>
>>PS Yes, archaic terminology, but I AM beastly.
>

>That's really, really weird.... the email I sent to the list clearly
>and definitely had a UK Pound () symbol before each and every
>price/value - somehow, something in the list has stripped all of them
>out!
>
>It will be interesting to see if the same symbol has survived in this
>post. Roger, any ideas....?
>
>Any of you who are also on the SFSFW mailing list can compare with
>the copy of the same post I sent to that, which has all the  symbols
>still there, as does the same cut-and-pasted post on the GZG website.
>
>Jon (GZG)

Well, that proves it - there were two POUND symbols in the above post
(one between the now-empty brackets - oddly it hasn't even left a
space, just removed the character completely), and they have now gone
missing too.... Roger, any ideas why the server is doing this?

Just to be on the safe side I'll have to remember to put either GBP
or UKP in future rather than the symbol, when posting to the list....

Hmmm, I wonder if it does the same with the US dollar symbol? Here
goes, if there isn't one here then yes, it does: $

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: GZG CHRISTMAS SPECIAL OFFERS 2011! Next: Re: GZG CHRISTMAS SPECIAL OFFERS 2011!