Prev: Re: ESU origins.. Next: Re: GZG CHRISTMAS SPECIAL OFFERS 2011!

GZG CHRISTMAS SPECIAL OFFERS 2011!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 13:29:57 +0000
Subject: GZG CHRISTMAS SPECIAL OFFERS 2011!

GZG CHRISTMAS SPECIAL OFFERS 2011:

Last week we gave you all a little prior warning about the start of
our Christmas Special Offer, and now (a few days later than
originally intended) it's finally here!

Our 2011 Xmas Special starts from 00.01 (UK time) hours on SATURDAY
26th NOVEMBER and runs until MIDNIGHT (UK time) on Wednesday 21st
December. All qualifying orders (which are all those for over 30 of
product, EXCLUDING VAT AND SHIPPING*) will get TWO specials included:

1) All orders for 30 or more of goods at list prices EXCLUDING VAT*
get a FREE GOODIE BAG of extra minis and stuff - how much you get
depends on the size of your order, and we'll tailor most of the
contents to fit the kind of items you are ordering (plus the
occasional odd item that might tempt you into other ranges and
scales...). What goes in the bag is OUR choice, so no cheekily asking
for particular things please, but those of you who have had our
previous Xmas deals will know that we give you a generous selection
of things that you can actually use for your armies/fleets!
Sometimes we put in the odd special or unreleased item too, so you
never know what you might get....

2) In addition to the Free Stuff, qualifying orders will also get a
VOUCHER that you can use to get a generous DISCOUNT off a further
order placed after Christmas - so you can get your pre-Xmas stuff
now, and then use the voucher up when you have some gift money from
all those relatives who have absolutely NO idea what to buy for you!
This is where we are varying the offer a little again from previous
years - last year we initially had them valid for all of February,
then allowed customers to defer them till June because of our hiatus
and reorganisation earlier in the year.  This time, we've decided to
try making the vouchers valid for the whole of JANUARY, FEBRUARY AND
MARCH 2012 - so the voucher codes will become "live" on the store on
the 1st of January, and any un-used ones will expire at Midnight on
the 31st March 2012. This should spread the cost for you, the
customer, and also spread the load of larger orders for us.
The value of the voucher you will receive varies according to the
size of your pre-Xmas order - if you are buying from 30* to 70*
worth of goods (at EX-VAT prices), then you'll get a voucher for 10%
discount; if you spend over 70* and up to 150*, it's a 15% voucher,
and if you buy over 150* worth then you get a huge 20% discount
voucher!
Each voucher carries a unique code number that allows you to use it
for online orders. Each voucher is valid for ONE USE ONLY, and after
that use the store will not accept the code again. Therefore please
don't complete checkout or make payment unless you are 100% sure that
your order is correct and complete. In the case of any difficulty,
please email us immediately through the contact information on the
store.

* IMPORTANT! The value used for calculating eligibility for the
offers, and the size of discount vouchers, will be the EX-VAT price
of goods, which is the figure shown as the "SUBTOTAL" on the final
order, before the application of shipping or VAT where applicable.
Only orders that show a value of 30 or more in the SUBTOTAL field
will qualify for the offers.

Christmas dispatch times and ordering dates:
Throughout the pre- and post-Christmas period, we will be trying to
keep as much up to date with order dispatches as possible - but
please understand that we can get VERY busy and some orders may well
take a few days longer than normal to be shipped out. If there are
any serious delays then we will try to let you know where possible.
Obviously we are at the mercy of the postal services as to delivery
times - but we would strongly recommend that international orders are
placed no later than the first week of December if you want any real
hope of them arriving before Christmas. We will continue to dispatch
orders up to the 22nd of December - after that date will will be
CLOSED for the Christmas/New Year period, re-opening on Monday 2nd
January 2012. Any orders received during the Christmas break will be
dealt with as soon as possible after we re-open.

Thanks to you all for your support through 2011. Wishing you all a
great Christmas (or whatever other festival you choose to celebrate
around this time of year) and a safe, happy and gaming-filled 2012!

All the best,

Jon (GZG),  25/11/2011.
www.gzg.com

Prev: Re: ESU origins.. Next: Re: GZG CHRISTMAS SPECIAL OFFERS 2011!