Prev: From GZG - new 15mm releases for WARFARE this weekend! Next: Re: From GZG - new 15mm releases for WARFARE this weekend!

Re: From GZG - new 15mm releases for WARFARE this weekend!

From: Tamsin Piper <Tamsin@t...>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 14:38:29 +0000
Subject: Re: From GZG - new 15mm releases for WARFARE this weekend!

Thanks for the update Jon - can't wait to see the new figs, but will
have t wait until they are up on the store (can't make Warfare as
it's my Dad's 75th today and I have to head down to Sussex tomorrow
for the clan's gathering to celebrate).

For the UNSC-LI are there any plans to add extra poses for the SAW
gunners and maybe standing/walking for the GMS(P)s? Crew-served weapons?

Keep 'em coming!

Tamsin