Prev: Re: Blacker than Black Next: Re: From GZG - new 15mm releases for WARFARE this weekend!

From GZG - new 15mm releases for WARFARE this weekend!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 19:22:10 +0000
Subject: From GZG - new 15mm releases for WARFARE this weekend!

Almost ready for Warfare, a last update before we load up the van and
head off for the show:

After some very last-minute mouldmaking today, I'm happy to announce
that in addition to the re-released FT Japanese ships, we will have
three new packs of 15mm items available at WARFARE this weekend! We
will have VERY limited quantities of these new packs - maybe ten to a
dozen of each, so if you want some come and see us as early as
possible.
The new items will be up on the store, with pictures, as soon as
possible after we return from the show - so watch out for them in a
few days!

SG15-V16  Humanoid 'Bots - three different humanoid-styled servant
robots (best described as the offspring of an illicit liason between
C-3PO and Gort, with a strong dash of Hajime Sorayama thrown in for
good measure....). There are two human-sized 'bots, in "male" and
"female" styles (there's the Sorayama influence!), plus a hulking
great brute of a cargo-handling 'bot, which also makes a great
doorbot/bouncer for your Colonial Bar ("YOUR NAME IS NOT ON THE
LIST.... YOU WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.... ARGUMENT WILL RESULT IN SERIOUS
BODILY INJURY FOR WHICH THE MANAGEMENT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE...")	:-)
Pack contains 6 figures (2 each of 3 different) and is 3.00 inc. VAT.

SG15-A22  NAC Power Armour with hand weapons - the second pack of the
newly resculpted PA figures. 6	figures (3 each of two poses) with
hand weapons, supplied with separate (optional) assault jump packs -
pack contains 3 "standard" jump-packs, 2 jump-packs with
over-shoulder micromissile clusters, and one command jump-pack with
sensor/comms systems.
6 figures plus 2 sprues of jump-packs: 3.00 inc. VAT.

SG15-U26  UNSC Light troopers with GMS(P) light portable anti-armour
missiles. Pack contains 8 figures, four each in prone and kneeling
poses, all with single-shot missile tubes in firing positions. PLEASE
NOTE that the prone figures are the same as those currently supplied
in pack U24 - in due course we will probably revise U24 into a
different figure mix.
Pack contains 8 figures (4 each of 2 different) and is 3.00 inc. VAT.

Best,

Jon (GZG), 17/11/11

Prev: Re: Blacker than Black Next: Re: From GZG - new 15mm releases for WARFARE this weekend!