Prev: Discussion topic - rewriting (future) history....? Next: Re: Discussion topic - rewriting (future) history....?

Re: Discussion topic - rewriting (future) history....?

From: Evyn MacDude <infojunky@c...>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 01:13:07 -0700
Subject: Re: Discussion topic - rewriting (future) history....?

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 00:37, Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> wrote:

> So, if it was up to you, what would you change, if anything? All
> suggestions are welcome for discussion, whether they are because of
> real events that have occurred since the time of writing, or just
> because there is something in the background that you simply don't
> like....

Well for one I would either replace powers with or add several Corporate
powers, as in corporate nation states that are de-facto governments
within
their spheres of influence, quite possibly aligned with but
functionally independent from existing National Powers.

With that I would get rid of many of the
sole proprietorship planets/systems, Habitable colony worlds having
multiple territorial claims.

At least those are the structural changes i would make.
--
Evyn

Prev: Discussion topic - rewriting (future) history....? Next: Re: Discussion topic - rewriting (future) history....?