Prev: Re: Urgent request! FT starship pictures! Next: Re: Discussion topic - rewriting (future) history....?

Discussion topic - rewriting (future) history....?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 08:37:30 +0100
Subject: Discussion topic - rewriting (future) history....?

Hello all,

Throwing something out for you chaps to kick around for a while -
this is entirely hypothetical, just want to get some opinions (and
I'm sure you all have some of those!!).....

How do folks feel about "rewriting history", not in the Stalinist
sense of course, but in terms of making some revisions and changes to
a few of the events already written into the "canon" of the GZG
universe?

The basics of our GZG background were written back around 1990/91 -
in the 20 years since then, not only have real events moved past some
of the earliest bits (and come dangerously close to others...), but
the games and their background have reached many, many more people
all over the world than I ever thought about or intended when they
were first written.

So, if it was up to you, what would you change, if anything? All
suggestions are welcome for discussion, whether they are because of
real events that have occurred since the time of writing, or just
because there is something in the background that you simply don't
like....

  i look forward to reading your reasoned and well-argued responses!
;-)

Best,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Urgent request! FT starship pictures! Next: Re: Discussion topic - rewriting (future) history....?