Prev: Re: ISO sci-fi terrain and random rambling Next: Re: ISO sci-fi terrain and random rambling

Re: ISO sci-fi terrain and random rambling

From: Tamsin Piper <Tamsin@t...>
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 02:36:34 +0100
Subject: Re: ISO sci-fi terrain and random rambling

At 17:10 05/08/2011, martin connell wrote:
>Hey Tom,
>
>I vaguely remember seeing something along those lines. I did some
poking but
>have yet to find what I remember (perhaps they were paper models?).
>
>I did see some non-rectangular storage over at Ainsty?:
>http://ainstycastings.co.uk/index.php/cPath/32/osCsid/a65bce76205d10458
c4beb8ad53877f6

>I found the octagonal flat cases and the pod crates particularly
fetching.
>Several hexagonal types as well.
>
>I checked also Armorcast, Antenocitis, JR, Itar's, Hirst, and Old Crow
with
>no luck.
>
>I'll continue to poke...
>
>Martin
Adding to that list, you might want to take a peek at the Grendel
range
<http://www.scotiagrendel.com/Products/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2
_42>http://www.scotiagrendel.com/Products/index.php?main_page=index&cPat
h=2_42

Tamsin

Prev: Re: ISO sci-fi terrain and random rambling Next: Re: ISO sci-fi terrain and random rambling