Prev: Re: [GZG] Sorry... Next: [GZG] [SG2] FSE vehicles.

[GZG] [SG2] FSE vehicles.

From: Seamus <fomorianwolf@g...>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 22:21:50 -0400
Subject: [GZG] [SG2] FSE vehicles.

military seems pretty well armed in comparison to the other three
nations (using gauss weapons when the NAC/NSL/ESU are all using
cased/caseless slug-throwers), but I'm wondering what sort of vehicles I
should use for them? Tracked vehicles are flexible and resilient, but
grav
vehicles seem to fit the Federat high-tech image a bit better.

I figured the best resource is to ask the SG/DS players of this
wonderful
mailing list what vehicles you usually use with your FSE troops?

Thanks in advance.

- Seamus

--
You itch! Of COURSE you itch! We ALL itch! Now, shut up and get some
sleep.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Sorry... Next: [GZG] [SG2] FSE vehicles.