Prev: [GZG] Hammerhead Show this Sunday Next: [GZG] From GZG, latest situation update....

[GZG] http://kaladorn.blah blah + Incorrect Instructions for GZG-List + not paying attention

From: <adrian@s...>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 21:21:22 +0000
Subject: [GZG] http://kaladorn.blah blah + Incorrect Instructions for GZG-List + not paying attention

> Tom B
> the more alert half of stargrunt.ca (but don't blame Adrian he is
married
> (aka dead))

I'm here, and awake, just really really quiet.	Sneaky like.

I even have a note in my inbox to myself saying something like "fix
incorrect info on stargrunt.ca re the mailing list"....  I just didn't
really know what the current reg. info is...	The
http://mail.csua.berkeley.edu:8080/mailman/listinfo/gzg-l page doesn't
function for me at work, at all.  If someone could kindly copy-and-paste
the contents into a message here, perhaps, if it isn't too long, I (or
TomB when he's not going nuts with work) will update our site.

(Is it any different from the "unsubscribe/subscribe" instructions at
the top of every digest mail?)

Much thanks.

-Adrian
(the alert but currently quieter half of stargrunt.ca.... and really
enjoying marriage thank you very much so not dead.  Just....
distracted.)

Prev: [GZG] Hammerhead Show this Sunday Next: [GZG] From GZG, latest situation update....