Prev: Re: [GZG] Balanced Fleet Design Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24 (Ground Zero Games)

Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24

From: tagalong@c...
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 12:29:46 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24

Well a mate invented a random fleet generator using cards and a die ,
then a mission card was also picked
after fleets had been picked.

example- player A picks a card then rolls a die he gets 1 capital ship
card and  2 crusier cards, he then picks
the capital ship card and gets 3 capital ships then draws the 2 crusier
cars and get only 2 crusier's, for the
mission card he draws a all frigates must survive with no more than 50%
damage, thats his mission.

Player B rolls the die and gets 1 captial ship cards and 1 crusier card
and 1 frigate card.
He gets 2 captial ships a squadron of 4 frigates and 2 scouts, his
mission card is destroy one of the enemys
captial ships.

So now we have the fleets and the missions aswell as the possibility
that both players may lose the game
or win the game.

I like it and as you never know what your going to get it adds to the
game to me at any rate.

we use the fleet list books, but we go by the class of ship if that
makes sense. but for some reason the
mission cards make it balance out.

regards james

Prev: Re: [GZG] Balanced Fleet Design Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 37, Issue 24 (Ground Zero Games)