Prev: Re: [GZG] Game designer Charles S Roberts passes Next: Re: [GZG] Game designer Charles S Roberts passes

Re: [GZG] Game designer Charles S Roberts passes

From: tagalong@c...
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 21:04:55 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Game designer Charles S Roberts passes

Wow so many dropping off the perch, I hate getting older and hearing of
my gaming hero's passing
on, yes they are hero's to me, and just as relevent as any sport or
movie hero!
Gaming is what we do, Charles  passing is very sad as he helped create
so many games that all of
us that played them, remember fondly.

I think i'll break out the old panzer leader.

R.I.P.

REGARDS JAMES

P.S Charles is that D&D bloke up their with you in heaven, Is he still
goping on about his thaco,lol

Prev: Re: [GZG] Game designer Charles S Roberts passes Next: Re: [GZG] Game designer Charles S Roberts passes