Prev: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 35, Issue 9 Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 35, Issue 10

Re: [GZG] FMAS: Combining Movement with Shooting

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 16:03:47 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] FMAS: Combining Movement with Shooting

just a bit beside the point, as movies are about the only
detailed way we have of analyzing zombies, which, I repeat, was the
start
of the thread.
Doug

---------

Doug,

Those are DOCUMENTARIES. Zombies aren't fictional creatures like honest
politicians, lawyers with a heart of gold, or policemen who find no
enjoyment in the exercise of authority. Zombies are real, hungry, and
studying previous outbreaks is the ONLY way to prepare for future
incidents.

<G>

Tom

Prev: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 35, Issue 9 Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 35, Issue 10