Prev: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 35, Issue 9 Next: Re: [GZG] FMAS: Combining Movement with Shooting

Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 35, Issue 9

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 15:45:54 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 35, Issue 9

2010 at 3:40 PM, Robert Mayberry
<robert.mayberry@gmail.com>wrote:

> Present day, I'd agree. 2 centuries down the road? I think it's quite
> realistic to assume that by then you'll have a "steadycam" for rifle
> barrels that compensates for movement, or metastable guided rounds
> that to some limited extent can steer themselves. Certainly you'll
> have it for laser weapons.

Where I was going with this. Two posts back I said not present day, not
even
near future (like, not 2020). But 50-100 years hence? I totally can see
it
being a reality. How to model it game mechanic wise? I didn't cross that
line yet.  :-D

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 35, Issue 9 Next: Re: [GZG] FMAS: Combining Movement with Shooting