Prev: Re: [GZG] FMAS: Combining Movement with Shooting Next: Re: [GZG] Happy Canada Day

Re: [GZG] FMAS: Combining Movement with Shooting

From: Damond Walker <damosan@g...>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 08:28:22 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] FMAS: Combining Movement with Shooting

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:38 PM, martin connell
<mxconnell@optonline.net> wrote:
> Hey D.
>
> I'm tempted to say two shifts, bottoming out at D4. Cost 2 actions,
> predesignate start of move and end of move and the shot can be taken
> anywhere in between.

Do you allow this in your HyperFMA stuff?  You and Steve should give
it a shot and report back on how it works.

> I picture someone wanting to run across the end of an alley and shoot
down
> it. Is that the kind of thing you were thinking?

That's it.  I'm toying with running a Predator vs. Horde of Bad
Shooting Humans at ECC this year.  Or a gladiator game.  Or both.  :)

> You going to Historicon?

Not this year.	I'm saving my pennies for ECC this year.

Damo

Prev: Re: [GZG] FMAS: Combining Movement with Shooting Next: Re: [GZG] Happy Canada Day