Prev: Re: [GZG] Happy Canada Day Next: Re: [GZG] FMAS: Combining Movement with Shooting

Re: [GZG] Donuts (OT)

From: "Michael R. Blair" <pellinoire@y...>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 03:04:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Donuts (OT)

of home out to troops is of course an old custom. Apparently my late
great-grandmother sent a Christmas pudding (the old fashioned home made
sort boiled in a cloth) out to her brother when he was stationed in
Palestine during the post-war unpleasantness there. When it arrived it
was some months late and had a beard. They probably ate it anyway, they
breed hardy sorts in Ballyclare.

Michael
 "It is by my order and for the good of the state that the bearer has
done what has been done."
Cardinal Richelieu, in The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas

Prev: Re: [GZG] Happy Canada Day Next: Re: [GZG] FMAS: Combining Movement with Shooting