Prev: Re: [GZG] Donuts (OT) Next: Re: [GZG] Happy Canada Day

Re: [GZG] FMAS: Combining Movement with Shooting

From: martin connell <mxconnell@o...>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 22:38:55 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] FMAS: Combining Movement with Shooting

Hey D.

I'm tempted to say two shifts, bottoming out at D4. Cost 2 actions,
predesignate start of move and end of move and the shot can be taken
anywhere in between.

I picture someone wanting to run across the end of an alley and shoot
down
it. Is that the kind of thing you were thinking?

My 2 cents anyway.

You going to Historicon?

Martin